Thursday, October 29, 2009

The DSO is Calling My Name

Being young and loving to explore everything that Detroit has to offer, I've come to realize that I have missed a few crucial aspects of the city. One of these being - The Detroit Symphony Orchestra. I was thinking the other day, if a guy were to ask me out tomorrow and I could have dinner anywhere...I would love to have dinner at...well...my work (The Whitney) and follow that up with the musical beauty that is the DSO. Thankfully, The Whitney and the DSO have come together once again to offer a package deal that is a perfect solution for a romantic date. The package includes a three course dinner prepared by our amazing chefs and two premium seats to the show of your choosing for just $180 (not including tax or gratuity). I don't know about you, but that's a great way to impress your lady...or man! Make your reservations today because the holiday nights fill up fast!


No comments: